Why Should I Attend?
Our CarePlan® Lab can make the difference between passing and failing.Did you know that nearly 40% of Excelsior College students fail the CPNE the first time? Since the 1990s, we've helped students prepare for the CPNE. The CarePlan Lab is a five-day preparation laboratory for the CPNE with very small class sizes—never more than six students at a time. This unique, hands-on learning experience is designed to help prepare you to pass the CPNE the first time.
The CarePlan® Lab has:
- Small class sizes; no more than six students per week.
- Diverse, experienced nurse instructors. The collective years of instructor experience of our CarePlan® Lab staff is 20+ years, with a combined 85+ years of RN experience.
- Quality practice time. You'll have ample time for individualized, hands-on mock patient care.
- Consistent environment. Our CarePlan® Lab is held in one location, with no need to hurriedly set up stations and supplies. You come to our professional lab and we're ready for you.
- A full five day, intensive learning experience.
- Convenient central Indiana location is within a one day drive of 75% of the United States population. The CarePlan® Lab is easily accessible from four major interstates and the Indianapolis International Airport.
- Our Lab Pass Guarantee.
Connect with the other lab attendees on Facebook
For more information, call toll-free today:
You can also fill out our quick online form to request more information about how we can help you pass your Excelsior College CPNE with our CarePlan® Lab.